Through the Farm Driven program, this course provides information on keeping food safe; from harvest to storage. Learn about the potential risk when harvesting food and methods to keep food safe from the ground to storage.
Food Safety in Post Harvest Production
This free course provides farmers and growers with critical knowledge in food safety. Weather you grow food in your backyard or on multiple acres, this course teaches the student on the risk in keeping food safe for human consumption and the methods to minimize those risks.
- The Big 6 in food production
- Person hygiene throughout the process
- Equipment cleaning and sanitizing
- Food traceability and blockchain introduction
- Safety in processing flow